Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Erm, people. Well,
This might be sudden and shocking,
But i'm going to 2BN.
Yep, ur eyes are not playing a trick on u..
I'm going to 2BN.
U can say i wanted a change, u can say i wanna test myself or u can say i want to know more friends.
But trust me for this--I will miss all of u
Definately.
I will visit u all often.
Erm.. the boys, u all can't copy my work anymore
U all can't borrow wat? Glue, scissor, stapler or correction tape from me le.
I'll miss all of u. All 37 harmonians. ( can't separate.. names stick together.. But this is not matchmaking session)

Li Yun Asher
Wan Ting Kai Xiong( This is pure coincidence)
Cheryl Kai Min
Karyn Gabriel
Yi Ying Zhen Pang
Claudia Isaac
Dana Javier
Eli Joshua
Li Xia Peng Seng
Ivy Benedict
Han Lin Mark
Mandy Zheng Hui
Sam Yin Zhi
Michelle Erm..
Wong Min Nicholas?
Zhang Jun Shao Bin?
Zoee Guan Ru
Emerson
Calvin
James
Jun Jie

Aww.. aren't u all touched?
I promise,
i will visit u all often..
Not a goodbye ppl,
SEE YOU ALL SOON...
I WILL DEFINATELY MISS ALL OF YOU..
DON'T CRY, PPL..

No comments: