Tuesday, January 6, 2009

SHIT SHIT SHIT! Have no idea wat to post. But if my blog is pronounced dead due to my neglect-ion, i bet my conscience will torture me to death one day. LOL.
Erm.. well,
First day of school not bad. quite slack,
Second day of school not bad too..
Third day of school(today) is not bad either. Just found out the devastating news-or maybe fact- That i only grew 0.5cm taller? WTH
Then, erm..
CCA day was fun. We got a list of abt 100 girls but sad for the boys. They only got a pathetic number of, well,
three ..
They must learnt to be thick-skinned. Never allow anyone to run away before he/she wrote his/her name. JoJo and KX must have knew how i uphold this value.(I snatched business from them)
Let me list some examples. I pulled a girl's bag and dragged her along to a corner. Corner leh.. dark and isolated de. But to ask her to write her name of course, nth else. (coz she's vballer in pri) Erm, corner not really dark and isolated. just outside LT1.
Then my friend and i forced a girl to write her name for like 15 minutes? We refused to budge, not until she wrote her name.
See, this is thick-skinned-ness. Of course, u must be despicable as well. Must ruin other CCAs de reputation as well. Haha. A lot of CCAs kena backstabbed by me..
Well, Blog's successfully saved

No comments: