Friday, January 9, 2009

YO PEOPLE!!! U all must have missed me alot. I'm utterly touched on thursday.. seeing Ivy cried, ben on the verge of tearing etc etc..
But u see, going to BN is a fact, i can't change reality. Just put the absence of me aside can?
Anyway, my leaving doesn't have anything got to do with Xin Hui or anyone from BN.
Xin Hui didn't drag me in. Neither did she sabo me
I went there on my own will.
You might not really know the quantity of it,
But i really miss all of u alot, alot, alot.
I can't bear to leave but i have to go
U might not believe this as well but i had a great time at BN
Very fun and hilarious time indeed.
I really enjoyed being there.
So people, don't worry about me or miss me too much hor..
And ps, mark, etc etc, my leaving tests ur survival skill without my homework.
Thank me man.
I really miss and love u all alot, people.
Gone friend never mean lost friend.
How far can we get?


I REALLY LOVE ALL OF U

No comments: