Wednesday, October 22, 2008

previous post long enough liao. but let me continue. Thanks Ben, Ivy, Nic, Yiying, Isaac, Jojo, Guan Ru etc etc for helping . Love all of u as a friend k?? Ivy lao po, love u the most can?? LOL. Felt soo much better now.. didnt cried for months liao. feeling so great now:) again, sorry dear class, just let me fa xie fa xie.
Anyway, DIE!! downgraded to underhand serving for vball again.. but the harsh reality is, i can't 100% serve well or serve over. coach damn frustrated liao. any vball pros here please tag ways for me to improve both upper hand and underhand serve. or i will die for coach's scolding.. he's quite fierce today i must say, but i still enjoyed training today.. anyway, i've decided. I WILL NOT CRY BECAUSE OF THIS CLASS EVER AGAIN. I'm tired. and don't apologised.. i'll feel guilty. Sorry class..

No comments: