Thursday, October 23, 2008

yo.. i know i'm fan to post nearly everyday. LOL. today HOD of chinese asked if i wanna transfer to BN. she say will help my chinese ALOT. got a feeling of saying yes lah, but tot of ivy and other dear friends lah. so decided to consider first. went back to class and asked many ppl,"will u miss me if i leave this class?" ivy said if i leave she will cry. lol. li yun said she may miss me lah. quite shocked by her answer. such cool cool cold cold de ly said she may miss me??!! Asked Gabriel too lah, coz i'm sure i will definitely miss his jokes. he said if i leave, he cannot say,"Bee hoon, where's my class tee?" le. though it's not something very good, but i'm quite convinced to stay loh. then zhang jun told me if i have this chance, i just transfer loh. she make my heart dong yao again, coz i know this is an extremely rare chance. haiz.. donno lah, quite luan loh.
went 'survey-ing' around with 1BN de ppl. Mabel said she will beg all ppl not to transfer to BN loh. Jeanette said quite stressful but she love the class. So i guessed i will not be welcomed in
there lah. but after much consideration, i decided to grab and treasure this chance. sorry HM...
U MUST FINISH READING THIS POST HOR..
Xin Hui angry with me.. coz i keep scolding her zhu i think. that's me ma, going around scolding ppl zhu. i scolded li yun zhu upteen times liao loh, nearly twice everyday. but can't deny it's my fault lah. Sorry Xin Hui, forgive me can? leave our friendship alone please. like wat u said, let bygones be bygones, dont be angry le can?
Nah.. dear ppl, i'm just kidding.
I WILL DEFINITELY STAY IN HM DE LOH.. especially after today. esad damn fun and funny. remember pom pom pom.. C-A-M-P-F-I-R-E S-O-N-G SONG.. damn fun can?? and that qing ni gen wo zhe yang zuo de game. never felt so bonded. cl drama de, sad for u man. i am definitely not leaving hm. over my dead body man. i can't bear to leave register no. 2-38 de loh.

No comments: