Monday, December 8, 2008

Tagged by gab to do this quiz.
Rules:
1) Put your iTunes, windows media player, etc on Shuffle.
2) For each question, press the next button to get you answer.
3) YOU MUST WRITE THE SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS.
4) Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5) Tag 6 people.
6) song {} comments ()
-Are you male of female?
The Riddle- Five For Fighting.
Lol. Yeah, guess


-Describe yourself
Gallery-Mario Vazquez
I'm a beautiful gallery?


-what do people feel when their around you?
Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!(A man after midnight)- Mamma Mia
Huh? I'm not a so desperate ok


-describe your current relationship.
Graduation-Vitamin C
Yea. A goner? Bye Bye? But the fact is, i'm single.


-where would you like to be now?
Happy Birthday- Mayday.
At a party maybe?


-how do you feel about love?
Happy Together- The Turtles
Lol. No.. Fairytales meh?


-what's your life like?
Here I am-Leona Lewis
Hmm.. Wat does this mean? A life-risking life? A courageous life? A jumping-down-a-building life?


-what would you ask if you only had one wish?
Hero- Mariah Carey.
I don't need one. I'm one myself


-if someone says, "is this okay?"what you would say?
Home-Michael Buble.
Totally no link can?


-would you describe yourself?
Honey, Honey-Mamma Mia
Haha. No wonder bees like me so much. BEE hoon too also. This is getting lame
.

-what do you like in a guy/girl?
How To Save A Life- The Fray
Hmm.. Life saving skill is indeed important. Especially when i can't swim(don't laugh at me)


-how do you feel today?
I Called It Love-Lionel Richie
I feel LOVE..
<3>

-what do your friends think of you?
I stay in love- Mariah Carey
Noo.. I'm not in love though i feel
LOVE<3>


-what do you think of your parents?
I swear- All 4 One.
Parents that make me swear i'll be guai guai alot?


-what do you think about very often?
I will be- Leona Lewis
Yea. This is self-confidence


-what is 2+2?
If you're not the one-Daniel Beddingfield
Lol. It's 4


-what do you think of the person you like?
I'll remember you- No Secrets
Lol. I guess there's a grammar mistake. Answer should be adj ba


-what is your life story?
I'm all about you- Aaron Carter
LOL. I'm currently living my own life. I'm not abt u sia


-what do you want to be when you grow up?
I'm you- Leona Lewis
Psychologist actually. If u are a psychologist in the future then i'll be you.


-what do you think of when you see the person you like?
I'm yours- Jason Mraz
LOL. Do I look that desperate. Must go through normal dating procedure. Imagine if u saw someone u like and the first thing that flashes through ur mind is:"I'm yours"


-what will you dance in your wedding?
Incompete-Backstreet Boys
Aww..wat a inauspicious song.


-what will they play at your funeral?
Inconsolable-Backstreet Boys
Yea. Everyone will be terriby upset that the perfect person like me died.


-what is your biggest fear?
Innocence- Avril Lavigne
Does that mean i'm guilty of something?


-what is you hobby/interest?
It's not over-Secondhand Serenade
Self consoling?


-what do you think of your friends?
Jenny- The Click Five
Psycho Psycho de just like Jenny in the song? Highly possible


No comments: