Sunday, December 7, 2008

ppl, something very important to tell u all. I got sabo at the tagboard and there's a imposter of me. I bet he/she loved my name. So people, u all must differentiate between the imposter and me liao. It's easy lah, i'm such a guai kia u see. I'm using BH recently but i guessed the imposter will use BH instead of Bee Hoon/Bee hoon/BeeHoon soon.
p.s. To the imposter:If u loved my name so much, u can always change ur name. The good new is, my name is unisex. No worries if u are a guy.
Anyway, back from Klang in KL. Nothing fun through, Just went to bee farm, firefly farm, dragonfruit farm, longan farm, fishball factory, mushroom farm and places that appeals only to old ppl.
When we went to the bee farm, a bee landed on my jacket and flew around me sia. Scared the heck out of me. I feared nth but bees. Or maybe spiders too.
Keep eating. Seafood, buffet, steamboat, crackers etc etc. Kept sleeping on coach too sia. Bet I gained few kg from this trip.
Then got one auntie played with food and I had to eat it. She cracked an egg in a ladle but it spilled and only left with the egg yolk in the ladle. She then lowered it into the steamboat soup and tried to make a boiled sunny side-up. Then I had to eat the product. Hate nth but egg yolk can?!
Ok ppl, just look at the photographs and appreciate my wonderful photography skill.



Dragon fruit


Passion fruit

A smart monkey that opens sweet wrapper itself..

Likes to eat the apollo cake my sis brought..

And likes to squeeze jelly bottles to eat jelly

There's a romantic swing at a romantic place


Nice photo huh?


Ling Zhi!!
The oyster mushroom i think

The nutrition bags of the mushroom. Don't they look like mops??

The local pink mushroom


Diffferent types of mushroom cultivated there


The abalone mushroom i think


Sliced chips


Those black black things are caught bats and birds that are used to feed dogs later on.



Longans. It's damn damn sweet


Views from hotel

Ahha. i took this. Damn nice rite??

Goat eating flowers. LOL






Monkey!



This is disgusting




Imagine one flying into our class..
Honey

Hive covered with bees. That's why it's kinda shiny




Different bottle designs from different countries. click on it and can discover beautiful bottles!
p.s. That's my sis


EWW

Real bees..




The different hives of different types of bees



Don't worry. These are fake bees.

No comments: