Thursday, November 20, 2008

Today's training damn damn tiring. Did all things-serve, spike, moving, jie qiu etc etc. then need to skip 500 times somemore. Hate skipping sia, but seriously no choice. then got one more thing was that we have to look into a mirror and correct our spiking movement. damn bai chi and retarded can?
anyway, i wanna tell u all a joke tt i forgot to say yesterday. during match, when we had won the first game, i still stupid stupid go and stand at the place i'm going to serve. When the referee blew the whistle, i still tot it's the signal for me to serve. but then i saw my team members walking out liao and Xin Hui ,laughing, called for me to go to coach. then i know the game is over. The referee and many other were laughing at me loh. Damn paiseh. Humans make mistakes loh.
Stupid referee. coach said he blind liao. i was holding the ball and throwing it over but he didn't see it. when the ball hit the net and the net touched my hand, he said my hand touched the net sia. Totally opposite. Just like one person molested you but an eyewitness said u molested the person.
This week's a damn tiring week for me. Monday got training, tuesday i need to stay at home and get myself mentally ready for match the next day( it's really tiring:D). Wednesday and yesterday got match. today got training and tmr going for badminton. Exercising week for me.
And know wat? Two more days and i can drink bubble tea!! I had banned myself from drinking bubble tea since 23 september for two months. But my uncle had just bought bubble tea for me. How can i, the kind person, reject his offer. Haiz.. So i must wei qu myself and drink the bubble tea. Aww.. How kind am i?

No comments: