Monday, November 24, 2008

Highesr record- woke up at 12 noon.Could sleep till later if grandmother was not back tt early.
Went for vball bbq yesterday evening. Kinda boring. I kept running to Weiling's chalet until Natasha scolded me. Aww.. sorry nat. Let me tell u wat i ate. It's kinda little i think.
I ate 1 chicken wing, 2 sausages, 6 mashmellows, 4 sushi, 1 satay, abt 1 cup of sprite+F&N grape, 1 cup of rootbeer and 1 mouth of ice lemon tea. I still ate rice+fish+brocoli and ice jelly when i reached home. Just two pictures to show u. Everything was burning then.
Anyway, 3 more days, my dear Ruo Ting will be back and with 23 more days, my dear Jing Er will be back.
Time really flies. i've lived 4 days without RT and 17 days without JE. I look forward to meeting them soon.
And do u know how orchard looked like now? Let me show u ba








The Tangs i think



HOHOHO. MERRY CHRISTMAS

No comments: