Monday, October 20, 2008

Yo, i'm back. Just came back from lavender, bugis and plaza sing.? nic, ivy and me like went soo far to look for a freaking fabric spray?? today damn funny. i shall now relate...
Went to bras basah first at abt 2 to meet nic and ivy(i know i'm bright).. we thought we still had much time left, so we were picking for a long time and skipping some shops lah. I called my sis and asked where we could buy fabric spray and she said spotlight in plaza sing might have, so we WALKED all the way to plaza sing. But the harsh reality turned out that there was no fabric spray. we started to panic as the shop that had the highest chance don't have fabric spray. we stayed in it for like 45 mins trying to call everyone we know.. i even called my pri school teacher can?? my phone bill going to bao liao.. I called miss lang and she told me bras basah(where we just came from) and spotlight(where we were). I asked my third sis and she told me art friend at takashimaya(damn far), bras basah, spotlight and bicycle shop?? Ivy's friend told her to try a japanese shop at plaza sing and we went to Daiso...
Damn funny.. i asked 5 salesperson and four told me it was in the household part and one told me they don't sell fabric spray. I was still thinking why fabric spray is mixed with housewares. we turned and turned and turned at the household category but to no avail.. until one salesperson passed us what they meant by fabric spray. LOL. Is those liquid to remove stains?!! gave us false hope and cheated ivy's feeling..
Then tried our luck at carrefour.. They said they sell "fabric" spray, but at level two and they brought us to the place that sell those mr muscle or mama lemon place again.. we were like trying not to laugh as the guy was standing there smiling at us and nic was saying: hey, which spray u all want ar? LOL!!
Decided to take class tee first and we were sicking on the mrt.. we were at doby ghaut at ivy was like saying:"next stop is lavender rite? no, its bugis" and when nic tried to say something, she scolded nic dumb.. then nic was like:"no, its city hall" we were like laughind soo loud on the mrt.. many ppl then enter and blocked our way out lah.. then nic said we will SQUEEZE our way through.. yep, i was thinking sick and we were sicking and laughing all the way on the mrt. SQUEEZE SQUEEZE SQUEEZE..
haiz.. in the end, we went to bras basah, spotlight, daiso, and then to parkway parade but can't find the real fabric spay.. Can see ivy damn irritated.. SEE, BEING CLASS CHAIR/EX-CHAIR AREN'T A EASY JOB K??
So my mind is set.. when i grow up, i will open a shop that sells mainly FABRIC SPRAY.. damn despo liao. No spray for tomorrow.. Let's die together..

No comments: