Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Life

Not exactly sure what this picture is trying to portray.
But since it caught my attention and the girl has nice, skinny legs....

Was playing match with the girls in grand audi and it was so damn fun:D
But i was also reminded of so many things again.
I remembered how motivated we were to win.
I remembered how much effort we put in.
I remembered how we trained at night till 10plus before DHS match until we neglected chinese test.
And brought home a screwed up result.
The result: we brought nothing back to the school.
This is life i guess.
It's never fair to a certain extent.

It's Tuesday now.
One round the clock and I'm one day closer to school reopen...:(

One regret from yesterday that just seems to grow with time
There's no use looking back or wondering (or wondering)
How it could be now or neither been
...

No comments: