Saturday, October 24, 2009

BOLA BOLA.



LOL perfect picture to describe today's trng(:
woke up at 730 loh!! was 1 hour late for training HAHAHAH
Then we were just spiking and spiking( I CAN'T JUMP)
and i suddenly just called out NATASHA
and natasha and i were like HUH!
LOL DAMN WEIRD CALLING HER NATASHA
always called her nat nat nat. LOL
TADA FRENZY STARTS
huimin became jiamin
kah bing became huimin(HAHA)
calista became GAYAN
AND my beautiful name became 白云
And we were just laughing and laughing during match with sec 1s
LOL HIGH AS EVER WHOA~
got natASHA and me ma(: LOL

After match was slacking~
just kiaqiu loh. AND LAUGHING haha
jiamin buay tahan;
HAHA just kept the balls AND WE WENT INDOOR TO SLACK!~
dropped my phone 2 times man.. screamed 2 times HAHA
AHHUH found a new photography function in my phone and was crazily taking pictures(:
DAMN FUN LAH!


my chocolate nice blended.
natASHA's peach ice blended
weiling's honeydew ice blended


LOL WAS RANDOM~


jiamin's white clip
huimin's( kahbing) blue clip
xinhui's black clip ( was chasing after her for this photo HAHA)




AHAHHAHAHAHA EYES NOSE MOUTH. LOL

AHHA my favourite(:

natASHA!~

YEA SATURDAY TRAINING.
sort of..(:

AFTER TRNG WENT MAGIC WOK
with natASHA, JIAmin, huimin kahbing (to prevent further confusion:)), genevielalala( DONNO HOW TO SPELL) and weiling
LOL LOTS OF FUN LAH!
laughing and laughing.
natASHA's tast bud seriously got problem loh! (like her brain)
and we were discussing how crabs move without brain.
and kah bing came out with the theory that CRABS MOVE SIDEWAY CAUSE THEY GOT NO BRAIN.
HAHAHAHAHA
natasha ate crab's eyes.
and she taste nothing. like OMG MAN.
jiamin asked me to ask my science teacher how crabs move without brain.
and she said my teacher will send me for counselling HAHAAH
FUN DAYYY LAH~

TADA BYEBYE GOING CAMBODIA IN A WEEKS TIME WHOA!~

TO NATASHA:
你讲话不清不楚! HAHAAHAH

No comments: