Tuesday, June 2, 2009

BLOODY MS BULLDOG, GO AND DIE

i will be posting this for a month before every post to mourn over her ugliness and retardity.

For any queries, msn me. tags asking abt this will not be entertained

Bloody "can u don't be so rude"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

OH MY GOD
it's scary to see how time just voom... past.
IT HAD BEEN 3 YEARS SINCE MY BEIJING IMMERSION.
I just read JingEr's blog and realise this.
OH MY GOD.
3 years
ppl, relive that time(:

PICTURES!!!

HAHA i lazy comment hor


















nerd me speaking!










































































































































































oh this coz 80+ thousands i think.







































RETARDED




















joel or smth like tt?


marcus



































GOD I MISS THEM


saw the nerd me?






No comments: