Thursday, February 12, 2009

Yo people. Won Jun Yuan Secondary
16-25, 9-25
But i guessed we played quite badly
especially me. I was toally screwed
Very very very screwed
I was damn confused during the match
Don't even know where to change to
My mind was just blank. I don't know why
Just damn confused
My serving was also like erm.. Shit?
I only served over once out of 4 or 5
And it was like hit the net and dropped. Out ball i think. But the JYS ppl hit it.
Damn irritated by that. I just did everything wrong
I was like suddenly forgot how to serve?
And i am always too fast when spiking.
But then, i was too slow??
Felt like i just forget everything suddeny.
My reaction slowed and... Haiz..
Hope tomorrow will be better
I doubt i will play though. Jl had been sub-ing ppl in.
I'm lagging in school. Seriously lagging
We will skip 30 hours of school sia.
First time i skipped: Yes!
Second time: Shuang man
Third time: Oh no. Missed many lessons.
I still got 3 more matches. Can't imagine how much i'll miss.

Next>> 13/2, eve of Valentines'
Macpherson Secondary. Should be able to win
But stay humble. Maybe over-confidence screwed me up on wed.
Jia you ppl.

No comments: