Sunday, November 9, 2008

Went to Malaysia yesterday. Nothing special, just eat and eat and eat. But no fear, i got exercising programme lined up. just went for tedious badminton just now. played for two hours. totally drenched from sweat. and know what, my badminton skill improve! i'm ready to battle against yong twin, jasper or eric. Then played vball for a while to get myself prepared for competition tmr. I damn scared. Against St Hilda can? And tmr got competition and after that rushing for class bbq.
From my research, the harsh reality turned out that St. Hilda has vball as it ONLY sport, so they somehow really chiong for it liao. the c girls clinched second in zonal earlier this year. DIE, damn pro. Dear friends, wish me luck, but i had no confidence now. DAMN.
P.S. chill ps and asher, i doubt i will be any better tmr. I'm facing death tmr.
anyway, if u wanna know more about St. Hilda to see how bad we will lose tmr,
pls go to http://www.sthildassec.moe.edu.sg/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17&Itemid=34
Jia you cchm vball girls, we can still win, it's 50%-50%

This comes in two. cool cup huh?


see how it should be drank


failed pose


Do not look at the human, look at the delicacy we had


Sumptuous meal!!

See how big the bowl is..


How big the bottle of passion fruit drink is..

and how long the straw is..


it's sizzling hot

Baked rice. loook at the cheese thingy


Lavendar lemon drink


ahha, my drink! it looks damn nice and taste nice too
Again, wish me luck for tmr

No comments: