Thursday, November 27, 2008

OH NO ppl, i had two terrible news for u all. Firstly, i'm going for camp! Dec 2,3,4. The worst thing is, it's in CCHMS, the haunted school of mine!( p6 ppl, don't change ur mind because of this statement)
Aww ppl, don't cry, don't frown. I know u all will miss me. Three days only. In a blink of an eye, i'm back. I'll miss all of u. i promise. During the days when i'm gone, please carry on living.
Only three sec one staying overnight. It's boring i know, but with all of u living in my heart, i don't feel lonely. i really don't. Aww. how can i sleep and eat well without all of u??
anyway, anything in the above paragraphs that state about all of u, i'm kidding.

The second terrible news is really terrible. hold ur breath people, if u had a heart attack,u can claim ur hospital fees from the humble BeeHoon. One impt news,
Do get a medical certificate from ur doctor.
Ok, the terrible news is that,
i tot of changing my blogskin
Aww.. Terrifying!

No comments: